What is the correct spelling for CLETES?
This word (Cletes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLETES
- clothes You left that money in your clothes, easy comes and easy goes. – Caroline And Noah Fight by Unknown Author
- culottes "If that is the way your loyal troops behave, Maurice, I think that I prefer the sans culottes .
- clews You are merely the scattered clews left behind for the authorities to work on; you are the faint traces of the fiendish crime.
- Glades Some few there were who did not go to the glades at all.
- Castes The same antithesis is seen on comparing different races or nations, or even different social castes or occupations.
- clefts Some lion, more enterprising than his fellows, would lead his mate and her brood up one of the dizzy clefts in the precipice to prey on the cattle which, in seasons of drought, the Lydenburg farmers occasionally sent here for the sake of the rich pasturage.
- gluts They include a perfecting of our farm program to protect farmers' income and consumers' purchasing power from alternate risks of crop gluts and crop shortages.
- flutes The maidens dance before him, flutes and pipes are played, kettle-drums, drums, and cymbals are beaten.
- clatters Here, alone in my room tonight, it is all that matters, Out through my window, vaguely hushed, the city clatters , Telling ever its tale of woe and mirth, Sighing ever its song of death and birth, Singing ever its potent, mad refrain, Swept with tears and the bitter weight of pain.
36 words made from the letters CLETES
4 letter words made from CLETES:celt, else, lees, lest, lets, scee, scet, sect, seel, sele.
5 letter words made from CLETES:celts, elect, estle, leest, leets, leste, selce, sleet, steel, stele.
3 letter words made from CLETES:cst, ect, eec, eel, ese, est, etc, lee, let, sec, see, set, sle, tec, tee, tlc.