What is the correct spelling for CLEWAR?
This word (Clewar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLEWAR
- clad Night after night, and day after day, in pitilessly falling snow, or in drenching rain, clad in uniforms that had become mere rags, cold and hungry, tired and wet, the English soldiers had to line the trenches before Sebastopol.
- clam For plates Captain Spark substituted large clam shells, in place of the leaves Bob had used.
- clan Of course you know his way when it's one of the clan he's dealing with.
- clap It is a grand cry of gladness like a clap of thunder, with its lightning flash bursting forth from the cloud in which in has been pent up.
- clark Virginia, through her general, Clark , actually occupied part of the region claimed by her, and assumed to grant lands there.
- claw Chauvelin's claw -like hand was shaking visibly.
- clay How did you spot it, Clay ?
- clean "An' what du ye want to put on a clean sark for?
- cleaner Beatrice was opening her mouth to scream, when the window-cleaner exclaimed weakly, as if dubious: 'I believe 'e's 'anged 'imself from the door-'ooks!
- clear "I didn't make it clear that we want it as early as possible.
- clearly As for Dan Dalzell, he no longer understood clearly what was happening.
- clew Then, one day, very suddenly, Mortimer stumbled on something valuable-a thread, a mere clew , so astonishing that for an instant it absolutely upset all his unadmitted theories and calculations.
- glower He still wore that look of dour ill-temper, and especially did he glower at the unfortunate Kaviak, seized with a fresh fit of coughing that filled the round eyes with tears.
- Clare Clare was asked to entertain the company.
- Clearer The last part of the walk was up bill, and at length they came out upon a clearer patch of ground.
- Clair "And I hear from the St. Clair woman that the little one isn't as old as Clare said.
- Clara Have you given him any promise, Clara ?
- clears That clears Santry, Wade declared, and sat for some moments in deep thought, while the men waited as patiently as they could.
- CLAWS Its jaws were fixed in the creature's neck, to which it clung also with its sharp claws.
51 words made from the letters CLEWAR
3 letter words made from CLEWAR:ace, aec, ale, arc, are, awe, awl, car, caw, cer, ear, era, lac, law, lea, ler, raw, war.
4 letter words made from CLEWAR:acer, acre, calw, care, cawl, claw, clew, craw, crew, earl, eral, erwa, lace, lear, lewa, race, rale, real, wael, wale, ware, weal, wear.
5 letter words made from CLEWAR:arcel, arwel, carew, ceral, clear, crawl, creal, lacer, lerwa, rawle.