What is the correct spelling for CLEY?
This word (Cley) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLEY
- clay At noon on the following clay , Bartja, accompanied by his friends and a troop of attendants, started on horseback for the frontier. In this hill, in a stratum of London blue clay; And I shan't, I assure you, restore her to day – Lay of St. Odille, The by Richard Harris Barham
- clef Le Tarot Divinatoire: Clef du tirage des cartes et des sorts.
- clew Nor does he give the slightest clew ."
- cloy For married life you would enjoy, And soon a little girl and boy, They would your leisure hours employ, At Christmas you could buy each toy, And fill their little hearts with joy, For their amusements never cloy , Business cares do men annoy, Child's happiness knows no alloy.
- Clem Clem began to exhibit sullenness; her words were few, and it was fortunate for Joseph that he could oppose a philosophical indifference to the trouble with which his honeymoon was threatened.
- Cleo And he was the Man my Lady lov'd, tho Don Manuel were the richer: but to my own Story- Cleo .