What is the correct spelling for CLIAM?
This word (Cliam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLIAM
- calm Can another calm have come on?
- cam The starter would shift the running cam out of position allowing the crankshaft cam to take over.
- claim She would have spoken, but could not bring herself to ask him for signs of affection which she had no right to claim .
- clam Daddy Bunker, who had been reading the paper on the porch of Cousin Tom's bungalow at Seaview, hurried down to the little pier that was built out into Clam River.
- clammy One hand went up to his clammy brow.
- clamor The clamor ceased abruptly.
- clamp Marigold's arms close round me like an iron clamp and they lift me with the mechanical certainty of a crane.
- claw Only," she added darkly, "he better keep outa my reach; I'm jest in the humor to claw him up some if I should git close enough.
- clay All such materials as sand, clay , chalk, etc.
- climb He who would enter in, Climb he must over us, If over he cannot, He must get under us.
- clime It thrives about as well in one clime as another, with perhaps a little preference for the temperate zone.
- clio There is no inscription on his tomb; but Clio , with a just pen, has written thereon, invisible words, which will resound, like spirit-tones, through thousands of years.
- gleam He thought he saw a gleam of comprehension in the girl's eyes, and made a gesture of protest.
- lam Goo-lam-bidie wilgey nab-bow, yago mial, Goo-lam-bidie donga broo: mam-me-rup meno been boola, mam-me-rup gurrang gaduck, golambidie gid-jee; Dule.
- lima "I think you will be all right now," Lima said.
- loam The young man was digging with a certain vicious energy, forcing the spade into the black crumbling loam with a movement full of vigor and malice.
- Clair The "St. Clair " was the first and last experiment of the sort.