What is the correct spelling for CLIBING?
This word (Clibing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLIBING
- climbing Now you're out climbing And you should know You'll end up crying Wherever you may go – You'll End up Crying by a-ha
- cling I need someone to cling to Somebody I can sing to – Please Come To Boston (Live) by Kenny Chesney
- closing That was the closing scene.
- cloying A very sweet taste is cloying.
- clubbing The thing that will inevitably impress itself on the thinking and feeling man and woman is that the sight of brutal clubbing of innocent victims in a so-called free Republic, and the degrading, soul-destroying economic struggle, furnish the spark that kindles the dynamic force in the overwrought, outraged souls of men like Czolgosz or Averbuch.
- coiling Casting away the useless carbine, and pressing his horse to the limit of her strength and endurance, the unyielding pursuer rode in great coiling circles into the storm, to cut in, if possible, ahead of its victims, firing shot upon shot from his revolver, and putting his ear intently against the wind for the faint hope of an answer.
- combing Amy was slowly combing her hair, and she smiled with kindly tolerance, for her little confession had brought back her faith in herself and her future.
- gliding Her ladyship's tears were gliding down her cheeks.
- Claiming But to the Black Roderick she was as nothing; he sought her not, neither did he speak of her; she was but the cruel small hand that closed upon his heart and drew it from its love, claiming him in honor her own.
- Clawing He was reminded of a little dog clawing to attract attention.
- Clewing The taking in of the mainsail on a stormy night was a thing to be remembered for life: twenty-four men on the great yard at a time, clewing it in to the music of the wind whistling through the rigging.
- Clicking There was a slight noise inside, almost like the clicking of a latch, then all was perfectly silent.
- Clinging He had been clinging to life only in order to get home.
- Gibing No doubt there would be gibing at White's, and shrugging at Almack's; but a fico, too, for that-it would not hurt him at Guadeloupe, and little at Genoa.