What is the correct spelling for CLIBM?
This word (Clibm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLIBM
- caliber Shooting from carbines of a small caliber , and only with cartridges, for wild ducks and Egyptian geese, he acquired an unerring eye and steady hand.
- calm How cool and calm her father was!
- claim "No one else would dare to claim it," cried Gaffin.
- clam One is known as the Clam Shell Cave, another as the Herdsman's Cave, and a third is denominated the Great Colonnade and Causeway.
- climb In this country where every man was trying to climb up on the face of some other man!
- climber The orchard is never long without a tree-climber: it seems a favourite resort of these birds.
- clime Life was getting a trifle too interesting in this foreign clime , and when the short man appeared in the doorway, even the full-moon face and half-moon smile, the profound bow and comical strut, could not out-weigh the genuine comfort his presence seemed to bring.
- club As soon as I think I have got back about what this young fellow has already taken from me since he came into the club , I will stop.
- glib However, I sought and obtained help among my Kaffrarian friends, so when two glib tongued scoundrels endeavored to claim my burrow on the score of prior occupation, they were soon hunted off.
- Clem When they were sound asleep, Raggedy Ann slipped quietly from her bed and awakened the tin soldier and Uncle Clem and the three tiptoed to the two beautiful new dolls.
- Caleb In the following year he issued his powerful novel of Caleb Williams.
- Colby When I looked at the old Colby place in Virginia last year, it brought the tears to my eyes.
- clubs This is our "Anarchism in intellectual production," and it is the method under which in capitalist society men organize all their clubs and societies and churches.