What is the correct spelling for CLIE?
This word (Clie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLIE
- clime To the north, the cloud-topped mountains of St. Domingo obstructed our view, looming through the blue haze to an immense height-presenting to as the aspect of huge, flat, shadowy walls; and one need have taxed his imagination but lightly, to fancy them the boundaries dividing us from a brighter and a better clime .
- cline Cline Buttes volcanoes also produced rhyodacite, which varies in color from light gray to red-brown and are similarly sparsely porphyritic.
- clio PERCIVAL, JAMES GATES, American poet and geologist, born at Kensington, Connecticut; took his degree at Yale in 1815, and qualified as a medical practitioner; he was for a few months professor of Chemistry at West Point, but retired and gave himself to literature and geology; his scientific works are valuable; "Prometheus and Clio " appeared in 1822, "Dream of a Day" in 1843; he died at Hazel Green, Wisconsin (1795-1856).
- clip I'll clip the stems to keep them fresh."
- clive Several times little errands took Dunn into the village, where, discreetly listening to the current gossip, he learned that Mr. John Clive of Ramsdon Place had been injured in an attack made upon him by a gang of ferocious poachers-at least a dozen in number-but was making good progress towards recovery.