What is the correct spelling for CLIF?
This word (Clif) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLIF
- clef 1955: The Lester Young Buddy Rich Trio (Norgran) 1955: The Wailing Buddy Rich (Norgran) 1955: Krupa and Rich (Clef) 1955: The Lionel Hampton Art Tatum Buddy Rich Trio (Clef) 1956: Buddy Rich Sings Johnny Mercer (Verve) 1956: This Ones for Basie (Verve) re-issued 1967 as Big Band Shout 1957: Buddy Rich Just Sings (Verve) 1958: Buddy Rich in Miami (Verve) 1959: Richcraft (Mercury) – also The Rich Rebellion (Wing) 1959: Rich versus Roach (Mercury) 1959: The Voice is Rich (Mercury) 1960: The Driver (EmArcy) 1961: Playtime (Argo) 1961: Blues Caravan (Verve) 1962: Burnin Beat (Verve) 1965: Are You Ready for This?
- cliff Leaping off, I tied him securely and bent my efforts to getting around on top of the cliff .
- clio But Uncle Jimmy's assistant had hold of the "painter," or rope, by which the Clio had been fastened to the wharf.
- clip I never waste powder, either-can clip a coin every time.
- coif She wore a dark blue dress, with a small lace ruff opening in front, deep cuffs to match, and a white apron likewise edged with lace, and a coif , bent down in the centre, over a sweet countenance, matronly, though youthful, and now full of wistful expectancy; not untinged with anxiety and sorrow.
- CALIF Rose of the Rancho, in collaboration with David Belasco, has had a most successful run. Address: Alma, Calif .