What is the correct spelling for CLIFFE?
This word (Cliffe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLIFFE
- clef The baritone clef has the less common variant as a C clef placed on the 5th line which is exactly equivalent (see below).
- cliff "The cliff falls sheer from the wall yonder," she whispered.
- clime One source of deep interest to us, in this new clime , was the frequent recurrence of thunderstorms.
- cline Eventually, the coal mining division of the Cline Group acquired Exxonmobils Monterey No.
- clive I did intend you should have painted Mrs. Clive .
- clove The States had no objection to performing this service, although it subsequently proved to be unnecessary, and they were quite ready at that moment to go openly into the war to settle the affairs of Clove , and once for all to drive the Spaniards out of the Netherlands and beyond seas and mountains.
- life The hard-pressed Indian warrior knelt in the forest and besought that life -long comrade, his bow, not to desert or fail him.
- wycliffe The same age which produced the Black Prince and Derby, Chandos and Hawkwood, produced also Geoffrey Chaucer and John Wycliffe .
- cliffs Thinking that water would be more likely to be found near these cliffs , he turned his horse's head towards them.
- CALIF Author: The Jewels of King Art. Address: Coronado, Calif .