What is the correct spelling for CLIFOFRD?
This word (Clifofrd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CLIFOFRD
- alfred As usual Alfred answered his own question.
- clavichord Her relations intended her for Clement, who had been teaching her the clavichord for the last three years.
- cleft The canyon had become a narrow, rocky cleft.
- clubfoot Clubfoot results when short tendons or contracted tendons pull the toes inward or outward with raising of the heel.
- colored The boy looked with alarm on her pale face, lifted her helpless arm, and sought on her light-colored dress for any trace of blood that might have been drawn, but in vain.
- coloured She coloured faintly, and smiled.
- flavored If our soil is light and sandy, we can raise successfully one class of choice, high-flavored varieties; if heavy, another class.
- flavoured Don't you like yours made in a samovar and flavoured with lemon?
- gloved "But I don't understand-" He held up a gloved hand.