What is the correct spelling for CLIFTS?
This word (Clifts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLIFTS
- lifts As Miss Gordon lifts the tent-flaps, smiles greet her from every home.
- clefts Only its head was gone, for that had "moved to Mur," and in its neck and shoulders appeared great clefts , caused by the terrific force of the explosion.
- gifts The gifts of youth and beauty are yours.
- cliffs Beyond rose Brefar, with its lower cliffs in twilight, its rounded upper slopes one shining green.
- lofts The dough is made up as stiff as it can be worked, and is then formed into shapes, and baked in an oven; after which, the biscuits are exposed in lofts over the oven until perfectly dry, to prevent them from becoming mouldy when stored.