What is the correct spelling for CLIIC?
This word (Cliic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLIIC
- calico "No, you can't," agreed Mabel, after she had looked at the poor Calico Clown.
- clack Click Clack Jack is a family film about an 1870s rail engineer, "Click Clack " Jack, who uses principles from the Bible to try and save Potters Gap from the evil Baron Snodgrass.
- cleric The Reverend Ninian, I found, was a cleric of the broad-minded school which scorns conventional restrictions; he held that if the Church was to maintain its influence, it must follow the trend of modern progress, and neglect no opportunity of winning the hearts of the people.
- click Click, click , again, louder and more forcibly now.
- clinic All the journals have recently narrated the curious story of the triplets that were born prematurely at the clinic of Assas Street.
- clio I like it not. Rather would I see the Muse Clio pealing potatoes or Persephone busy with a banana cart!