What is the correct spelling for CLIKCK?
This word (Clikck) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLIKCK
- calico If the block be placed upon a piece of fine woollen cloth, on which ink of any colour has been uniformly spread, the projecting copper wires receive a portion, which they give up when applied to the calico to be printed.
- clack Each obstacle took more time to weather than the last, so it was nearly an hour before the office manager stared fixedly into the scanner until the locks opened with a soft clack .
- clark "Never," said Mr. Clark , in the same strange voice.
- clerk You might give out a decided order or two, Jim, and see how-" "Not to a woman you are tryin' to marry," said the clerk , quite firmly.
- click But we drove on, listening to the click , click , in the car's rear end every time the wheels went around.
- clinic We lost the store when they blew up the abortion clinic next door, he said.
- clink She heard the clink of the fall, and looked up bewildered.
- cloak "The man walked in like a lord, keeping his face hid in a cloak .
- clock I went out at eight o'clock in the morning.
- clocks The King's clocks probably dropped bullets.
- cluck Their language is entirely uttered through their throats, and they cluck with their tongues in so strange a manner, that, in seven weeks which we remained here, the sharpest wit among us could not learn one word of their language, yet the natives soon understood every sigh we made them.
- colic Severe pain in the belly is sometimes complained of by children, and is due to what is termed colic , a spasm of the bowels which is generally associated with constipation.