What is the correct spelling for CLIMD?
This word (Climd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLIMD
- clad Germain de Bonneval, moreover, was one of the seven noblemen who fought at the battle of Fornova, clad and armed exactly like the French king.
- claim He took no particular notice-except to say that what we claim from young Lester will have to be-paid.
- clam Well as I say I would of gave anything for some one to of fired off a gun or made some noise of some kind but when this here Phillips finely opened up his clam and spoke I would of jumped a mile if they had of been any room to jump anywheres.
- climate The climate is healthy, the nights being cool even in the height of summer, and the days almost invariably sunny and free from fog in winter.
- climb Think you can climb it?
- clime The best present evidence of the faith lies in the superior fruitfulness of the vineyard He has planted, in the steady advance to rich maturity of the vine He has imported from another clime .
- Calmed Gradually they calmed and slackened, till at last they passed into an abstraction and ecstasy of prayer.
- Claimed The trapper claimed sixty.
- claims At any rate, his partner claims everything and my uncle can do nothing.