What is the correct spelling for CLIMER?
This word (Climer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLIMER
- claim Could not my mother claim me? for those who claim and sold the game – Crisis by Postmen
- clamber He heard the horses come up; he heard the two men clamber from the caboose and get into the saddle.
- climb But the climb to the fallen man was another matter.
- climber It rises very abruptly from the surrounding forest, and at a distance looked quite inaccessible to a climber .
- clime Since then they have played it in every clime and nearly every land where British troops have fought.
- comer They fixed the new-comer with a steady stare of what seemed displeasure.
- glimmer The light began to glimmer again in her eyes.
- lime I have plenty of this water in another bottle; but, nevertheless, I should like to use the lime -water that was prepared before you, so that you may see what its uses are.
- Calmer Diodoros immediately became calmer, and looked up at the girl as gratefully as though the soothing silence were owing to her.
- Claimed Her eye looked once more round for the graceful form of Godolphin: but he was not visible; and she had scarcely satisfied herself of this before Lord Erpingham, the hero of the evening, approached and claimed her hand.
- Wilmer As for Wilmer , the truth was, he found himself so much under the influence of the liberal quantity of brandy which he had taken, that he dared not go home to Constance.
47 words made from the letters CLIMER
5 letter words made from CLIMER:cemil, cermi, clier, clime, creil, cremi, crile, crime, elric, imler, lemic, merli, miler, mirel, relic, rimel.
3 letter words made from CLIMER:cer, cli, ecm, elm, ice, ire, lcm, lei, lem, ler, lie, lir, mei, mil, mri, rem, rim.
4 letter words made from CLIMER:emir, iler, lime, meir, merl, micr, mile, mire, mler, rice, riel, riem, rile, rime.