What is the correct spelling for CLIN?
This word (Clin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLIN
- cain I'm a daughter of the race of Cain I am not stranger to the rain – Stranger to the Rain by Unknown Author
- chin Whah did you git dem teef? My, you's a scamp! Whah did dat dimple come f'om in yo' chin? Pappy do' know you -- I b'lieves you's a tramp; Mammy, dis hyeah's some ol' straggler got in! – Little Brown Baby by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- clan Got together with ya clan And send a young poor black man – Back in the Days by Trick Daddy
- cline By a picture of Patsy Cline She's fine – Bluebird Cafe by John Waite
- cling Or a cloak inclined to cling Come to the supermarket in old Peking – Come to the Supermarket (In Old Peking) by Barbra Streisand
- clio "Daphnis," says Clio , "has a charming eye: What pity 'tis her shoulder is awry!
- clip I'll say there is; I'd certainly like to get in one clip at 'Red' before the fracas is over.
- coin 20. A 'gold angel' was an early English coin , valued at one-third of a pound, afterwards increased to ten shillings.