What is the correct spelling for CLLAIM?
This word (Cllaim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLLAIM
- acclaim This bold proposal was greeted with general acclaim , and instantly there was a bustle of preparation.
- calais All the more, therefore, was she intensely alive to the possible issues of the Arabian-Nights-Entertainment which had but just concluded on the dreary Calais flats when Holbein became one of Basel's citizens.
- cali I never dilly dally pimpin' Susan and Sally Now you can find the couchie from Miami to Cali – Hit The Hooker by eazy-e
- calm The tenor of her contemplations calm, With open eyes, closed feet, and folded palm. – The Witch Of Atlas by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- claim Could it be right to let it claim her whole being, as it seemed to do?
- clam It never pays to be a clam .
- clammy The water-wagtail, who never in her life thought of a sick person, turned very sick and looked away from the sufferer; but the your widow, who had spent many and many a night by the death-bed of a man she had loved, and who, tender-hearted, had often tended her sick slaves with her own hand, looked compassionately into the pretty, pain-stricken face of the child, and wiped the dews from his clammy brow.
- clamor As soon as the service was over, the clamor broke out anew.
- clamp 4. Clamp for ear, skin, etc.
- climb We didn't climb her in much over forty, if that.
- clime They did not separate and distinguish; but often took to themselves the merit of transactions, which were of a prior date, and of another clime .
- declaim These philosophers, however, are not suffered thus to declaim without opposition.
- gleam A gleam of relief crossed his face.
- lam At the bottom of these sands a green clay occurs, containing a small oyster, Ostrea cyathula, Lam .
- llama Who knows how the Grand Llama of Thibet decrees the destinies of millions!
- reclaim She made an effort to reclaim Leon, and succeeded in keeping him with her for a few weeks; but the quiet life soon proved intolerable, and he wandered away at length to other scenes.
- Claimed From that time his talents were claimed as public property.
- Clair "The Lord forbid that thou shouldst stir thy horse's feet to follow him," said Earl St. Clair devoutly.
38 words made from the letters CLLAIM
3 letter words made from CLLAIM:ail, aim, ali, all, cam, cia, cli, ill, lac, lam, lcm, llm, mac, mal, mil.
4 letter words made from CLLAIM:cali, call, calm, clam, ical, laic, lail, laim, lima, mail, mali, mall, mica, mill.
5 letter words made from CLLAIM:camil, cimla, claim, illam, lalic, lilac, maill, malil, malli.