What is the correct spelling for CLLEGES?
This word (Clleges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLLEGES
- colleagues I had an animated argument with some of the best of my colleagues the other day about it.
- clerks He played it before his servants at home and the clerks in his counting-room.
- alleges It distinctly alleges that Christ was "before" all creation, and that He is the agent of all creation.
- colleges Punch-bowl societies exist in all our colleges , and many who disapprove of them join them for the sake of popularity.
- clogs Kester caught up his clogs , and went quickly out through the back-kitchen into the farm-yard, not staying to greet them, as he had meant to do; and yet it was dull-sighted of him not to have perceived that whatever might be the relations between Philip and Sylvia, he was sure to have accompanied them home; for, alas!
- bibbers Intoxicating liquors, especially Araki, are made in Al-Madinah, only by the Turks: the citizens seldom indulge in this way at home, as detection by smell is imminent among a people of water-bibbers.
40 words made from the letters CLLEGES
4 letter words made from CLLEGES:cell, cleg, ells, else, gell, glee, lecg, leel, lees, legs, lele, scee, seel, sege, sele, sell.
5 letter words made from CLLEGES:celle, clegs, eells, geels, gelle, glees, gsell, segel, selce, selle.
3 letter words made from CLLEGES:cgs, ecg, eec, eeg, eel, ell, ese, gee, gel, lee, leg, sec, see, sle.