What is the correct spelling for CLOASD?
This word (Cloasd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLOASD
- carload The rate on corn in carload lots from points in Virginia to Newport News over the same route is 12 cents per hundred pounds.
- cased In most cases, however, skins are sold flesh-side out. Throughout the various dressing operations cased skins are kept intact, being turned flesh-side out or hair-side out according as the processes are directed to the respective sides.
- clad The Spaniards were clad in armor.
- clasp Claire watched the carriage go, and then sank back out of sight in a chair, to clasp her hands upon her knees, and gaze before her with a strangely old look upon her beautiful face.
- class It was true that he was at present out of his class .
- cleats The dead weight of eight men proved to be a little too much for the regular team, although the latter was never pulled off the cleats .
- cloaked That Frenchwoman was found at Lord Romfrey's house; Lady Romfrey cloaked it.
- clod The calf fell like a clod ; its dam uttered a cry, and thrust her head into the thicket; but she turned, and came moaning up to the lifeless calf, going round and round it, snuffing fiercely with her bleeding nostrils.
- close Merryon was close behind her.
- closed Mrs. Lewis glanced quickly towards the door of her husband's room; it was closed .
- closet Upon this I went to a closet where I kept a large jar of water, but found it broken to pieces.
- cloud At this a cold hand seemed to clutch her heart; everything about her melted into one whirling, colorless cloud .
- coast The coast -line that followed them faithfully at first, dropped behind gradually, growing fainter and paler, then resting like a thought upon the sea, till it finally disappeared.
- cold It was white and cold , and I could feel no breath upon her lips.
- collard Collard played Minor counties cricket for Cambridgeshire from 1971 to 1992, including 108 Minor Counties Championship matches and 14 MCCA Knockout Trophy matches.
- Clasped His fingers clasped hard.
- Classed They were neither the very poor-in the recognised acceptation of the words, though heaven knows they were poor enough-neither could they be classed amongst artisans, or mechanics.
- Cloyed People are getting cloyed with these performances, and are looking for some healthier and more intellectual amusement.
- Glossed It was not an industry where hit-or-miss methods could be glossed over; on the contrary, every part of the process must be absolutely accurate.
- Claus To listen for the sound of the reindeers' feet on the roof, to hear the rustle of the paper packages as Santa Claus comes down the chimney-there is nothing like that!
- Colas By January 2014, Colas had purchased 11.
- Coals Mrs. Bellamie said no more, but the coals continued to trouble her, and at last the fire kindled, and she ordered a carriage and drove up on Dartmoor without telling her husband.
- clouds The rain is heavy and the low clouds move Over the empty home of our delight And find me in it weeping.
- clods Rose-Ellen could not believe they were beets-great dirt-colored clods , they looked.
- cloned The arctic wolf was cloned by South Korean scientists, including the controversial scientist Hwang Woo-Suk in 2005.
- CLAWS The bear stuck his long sharp claws in the pole.
- COLDS He looked anxiously at his parents and they looked pityingly at him, as if he were a boy again, and before they knew it the whole family were crying together, Grandpa and Daddy pretending they had colds.
- clots Margarethe had approached her father, to greet him and kiss his hand; but she saw clots of blood on his gauntlet, and ran back affrighted.
- carloads I want to go nurse the box-carloads and mule-wagonloads of wounded at Corinth, at Okolona and strewed all the way down to Mobile-that's full of them.
58 words made from the letters CLOASD
5 letter words made from CLOASD:aclos, acold, alcos, alods, caldo, clods, codas, dolac, lados, loads, odsal, oslac, scald, scalo, scold, solca.
3 letter words made from CLOASD:ado, als, asl, cad, col, cos, dal, das, doa, doc, dol, dos, lac, lad, lao, lcd, lsd, oas, oca, ola, old, sac, sad, scd, sod, sol.
4 letter words made from CLOASD:also, clad, clod, coal, coda, cola, cold, dalo, lads, laos, load, ocal, salo, scad, soda, sold.