What is the correct spelling for CLOEST?
This word (Cloest) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLOEST
- cleat They seized hold of a painter that was hitched to a cleat , descended to the Whitehall boat, and cast loose from the wharf.
- cloister Mullion House is my cloister .
- close "Another minute and we were close to our own rath, and it was then that all the work of the night was lost.
- closed Then they were outside and the door closed behind them.
- closer Glenning took her hand, and came closer to her.
- closest "I am attending, my dear Monsieur Gerbault; I am paying the closest attention.
- closet She stole like a thief to her closet and ate her food when, and as she could.
- clot Unsightly like a clot of phlegm.
- clout In five minutes he returned with old Lizzie,-she smelling strong of spirits and wearing several jackets which she had put on one over the other, and a number of skirts, long and short, which made her resemble an animated dish-clout.
- coast That's how you make the coast this way."
- cost It would have cost to keep you here.
- lest I had not the heart to tell her that he was stricken down the very day after his last visit to her father's house, lest she should accuse herself as the cause.
- lost Unc' Billy Possum lost his.
- closes You have five minutes in which to cash it, before the bank closes .
- closets Barbara followed her lead, and they took all the clothing; from the closets and wardrobe.
- clods In the third week they bring forth the yellow butterfly, fluttering gaily over the furze; while the larks on a sunny day, chasing each other over the ploughed fields, make even the brown clods of earth seem instinct with awakening life.
- coldest His interest was of the coldest .
- clots In the conversations of Dwight and Ina you saw the historical home forming in clots in the fluid wash of the community.
- calmest I confess that you seem to me to be the calmest person I ever met."
- clues Am following up further clues .
- coolest A German officer had climbed a tree, and in the coolest possible way signalled with his hand to his men beyond.
66 words made from the letters CLOEST
4 letter words made from CLOEST:celt, clot, cole, colt, cost, cote, cots, ecto, etlo, lest, leto, lets, lose, lost, lots, olst, osel, scet, scot, sect, sloe, slot, sole, teso.
5 letter words made from CLOEST:celts, cleto, close, clots, cosel, coset, losec, lotes, octel, slote, socle, stelo, stole, telco, toles.
3 letter words made from CLOEST:ceo, col, cos, cot, cst, ect, eos, est, etc, leo, let, lot, oct, otc, sec, set, sle, sol, sot, tec, tlc, toe.
6 letter words made from CLOEST:closet, clotes, coslet, costel, stelco.