What is the correct spelling for CLOHRINE?
This word (Clohrine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLOHRINE
- calorie As if to avoid confusion, it is sometimes written Calorie (with a capital "C") in an attempt to make the distinction, although this is not widely understood.
- chlorine Chlorine gas has a specific gravity of 2.470, I said; two and a half times heavier than air.
- clarinet The combinations f and g, as well as Bassoon + Clarinet + Oboe, and Bassoon + Clarinet + Flute are very seldom found except in certain orchestral tutti, where they produce increased resonance without creating a fresh atmosphere.
- clarion I had long been revolving in my mind questions relating to the tariff and finance, and in the demands of liberal democrats, populists, socialists, and the laboring men and women, I heard the clarion notes of the coming revolution.
- clearing In five minutes the horses dashed into a wide clearing .
- cline On July 20, 2011, Marshall University received a donation of $5 million from the Cline Family Foundation for sports medicine research.
- clone Frozen Bubble is a free software clone of Puzzle Bobble for a variety of home and mobile systems.
- clothing Presently the sun shone in all its glory and in an hour we were once more with dry clothing .
- colouring "I wish I could honestly answer 'No,'" said the minstrel, colouring high.
- Cohering For the dissolutions really effected represented only a separation of masses, not a breaking up of substance into independent units; and these masses, again cohering, continue to act only as masses.