What is the correct spelling for CLOMID?
This word (Clomid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLOMID
- calamity Under the weight of the double calamity he gave up hope, and left the world where all looked so dark to him, almost before the touch of his wife's hand had grown cold in his.
- claim I claim it, and I have a right to claim it.
- clam May I tempt you with a clam ?
- climb A turn in the road took him out of sight of his pursuers, and he sprang to one side and began to climb the mountain.
- clime But he, secure of glory and of time, Above their envy or mine aid doth clime .
- clod A dull-witted clod did I call you?
- clomp Bartock was about to set the controls for blastoff when he heard footsteps clomp -clomping down the companionway.
- closed He closed the door as he spoke.
- colloid There are several varieties of cancers, such as hard, soft, and colloid , but only those growing on the surface will be mentioned here.
- comte By noon the Comte de Gaufrage was in Purgatory and Duke Miguel in Paradise."
- Clammed Obviously, the schedule was always adapted to fit the nature of the trials under way, but studies that produce the kind of short-term results Gerex hinted at in their early press releases-before they clammed up-would probably have a tight reporting schedule, possibly even weekly.
- Clamped The general fault with these strainers is that a sufficiently wide "selvage" is not allowed in the clamped edges of the gauze, or that the edges of the support are so sharp and abrupt that the strands of the gauze are soon severed by the strain imposed in vigorous cleaning.
- Cloyed His was a nature which liked to gloat over a goal on the horizon He cared not a whit for sweet girls; they cloyed.
- Lamed By rights, he should have been sitting downstairs in the drawing-room describing his afternoon's adventures, or listening to the afternoon's adventures of other people; the room itself, the gas-fire, the arm-chair-all had been fought for; the wretched bird, with half its feathers out and one leg lamed by a cat, had been rescued under protest; but what his family most resented, he reflected, was his wish for privacy.
- Limed To his left, beyond the turn of the track, were the tennis courts all freshly limed.
- Loomed That night, as she sat opposite her mother in the living-room trying to read one of the books she had received for Christmas the incident of the missing bracelet and Mignon's accusation suddenly loomed up in her mind like an unwelcome specter.
- cloned A species of wild cattle, the first endangered species to be cloned .
48 words made from the letters CLOMID
3 letter words made from CLOMID:cio, cli, col, com, dim, doc, dol, ido, ilo, imo, iod, lcd, lcm, lid, mid, mil, mod, mol, oil, old, olm.
5 letter words made from CLOMID:climo, docil, dolci, domic, imocd, micol, modic.
4 letter words made from CLOMID:clio, clod, coil, cold, dimo, diol, dlim, idol, lido, limo, lmdc, mdoc, mild, milo, moil, mold, olic, olim, olmi.
6 letter words made from CLOMID:clomid.