What is the correct spelling for CLORIN?
This word (Clorin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLORIN
- caloric Now, this slow combustion causes the heat of our body; in fact, what is called the animal-heat is due to the caloric set free at the moment when the oxygen is converted into carbonic acid, in the same way as in all combustion of carbon.
- calorie Find the 100-Calorie portion of Soft Custard.
- chlorine This paper is called iodo-starch paper, and is used as a test for ozone, chlorine , etc.
- clarion Happy in the hope of this new horoscope, Bud resumed his seat in the amphitheatre, and in a voice of clarion clearness ecstatically rendered one of the hymns he had learned at St. Mark's.
- clearing Down on deck, the rest of the men were busy clearing up the ropes.
- cleric A small man dressed in black, and shaved like a cleric , came down the steps.
- closing The Second Mate, after a look round, turned down the wick of the lamp, and came out, closing the door after him.
- cloven It was not when Russia was little better than a military despotism under the Emperor Nicholas, that Nihilism showed its cloven foot.
- clown Even the rustic clown feels the sun hot upon his face.
- cloying The bees were as busy as those immortalised by Dr Watts, and coming and going in the bright sunshine, making a glorious hum in a snowy cherry-tree close at hand, and suggesting to the curate's mind ample supplies of the cloying sweet, about five hundredweights of which he hoped to sell at a shilling a pound.
- coloring Others believe me to be insane, but it is on the ground of his testimony, not from personal proof, by my own words and actions, independent of the coloring he has put upon them.
- colouring The effect depends a good deal on atmosphere and weather: on a day of flying clouds and a blue sky, with a brilliant sunshine on the vast building after a shower, the colouring is most beautiful.
- florin Why, I would have done it for one florin ."
- glaring The eye stares vacantly into a glaring light held close before it, and the widely dilated pupil shows no sign of reaction.
- loren Uncle Loren had been a miser and so close that his nickname had implied the ability to skin a flint.
- Gloria He decided to keep that of Brazil and to transfer that of Portugal to his daughter, Maria Gloria , then a child seven years old.
- cloning Typical uses in the lab for alkaline phosphatases include removing phosphate monoesters to prevent self-ligation, which is undesirable during plasmid DNA cloning .
- Colin How is Master Colin , Medlock?
- Collin COLLIN, E. Del caffe e sue falsificazioni.
- Florine "Go, Florine , then," said Adrienne, "seeing that you wish it.
42 words made from the letters CLORIN
3 letter words made from CLORIN:cio, cli, col, con, cro, ilo, ion, lin, lir, nil, nrc, oil, rio, roc, ron.
4 letter words made from CLORIN:clio, clon, coil, coin, coir, coln, corn, cron, icon, inlo, iron, lino, lion, liro, loin, loir, lorn, noir, noli, nori, olic, rico, roil.
5 letter words made from CLORIN:corni, ircon, locri, nicor.