What is the correct spelling for CLORINE?
This word (Clorine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLORINE
- calorie A calorie restriction regimen may also lead to increased aggressive behavior in animals.
- chlorine While in Paris, Berthollet told Watt of his new method of bleaching by chlorine , and gave him permission to communicate it to his father-in-law, who adopted it in his business, together with several improvements of Watt's invention, the results of a long series of experiments.
- clarinet A few choice pictures hang on the walls: but here, there, and everywhere are to be found the emblems and accessories of the musical art,-a piano-forte, on the back part of which are great piles of music, and in which are the latest and choicest publications; a number of music-stands; several of the viol family hanging on the walls, or placed in their boxes on the floor; two or three varieties of the clarinet ; a cornet, a guitar, a flute, &c. In fact, there is music, music everywhere, and enough instruments to form at any time an orchestra of at least a dozen performers; with a skilful instructor or conductor near at hand in the person of Professor Lewis, ready to wield an efficient baton, to play the leading part, or with pleasing compliance to play in a subordinate capacity.
- clarion Clarion Press, 72 Fleet Street.
- clearing He proceeded cautiously until he reached the edge of the clearing .
- cline In the late 1940s, Cline became a member of the Lonesome Pine Fiddlers, a radio band formed in 1937 and based in Bluefield, West Virginia, consisting of his brothers, Curly Ray Cline and Ned Cline , his cousin Ezra Cline , and Larry Richardson.
- clone Vril Dox II is a now a clone of Vril Dox (Brainiac), rather than his adopted son, as he is created by Vril Dox himself.
- coloring The objects on which its light fell strongest, received a soft coloring from the hues of the hangings.
- colouring Look here, nobody with your kind of colouring should ever cry.
- Florine If you have picked up another Florine somewhere, I beg her good offices for two cravats.
- Loraine I had just made up my mind to give up the Nile, and to come straight home, and write asking you to come and see me; when General Loraine turned up, with an English paper and a letter from Myra, and-I heard.
176 words made from the letters CLORINE
3 letter words made from CLORINE:ceo, cer, cio, cli, col, con, cro, enl, eon, ern, ice, ilo, ion, ire, lei, leo, ler, lie, lin, lir, nec, neo, nil, nrc, oil, one, ore, rio, roc, roe, ron.
5 letter words made from CLORINE:ceoil, cerio, ceron, cielo, cione, clein, clier, cline, cloer, clone, clore, coeli, coile, coire, coler, colie, colne, conel, coner, corne, corni, creil, creno, creon, crile, crine, croel, crone, eiron, elion, elric, elrio, enrol, eolic, erion, erlin, inler, ionel, ircon, irone, leino, lenco, lerin, liceo, lieon, lince, liner, lione, liren, locri, loire, loner, loren, necro, nelio, nerio, nerol, nicor, noire, nolie, oiler, olein, olier, oncer, oncle, oneil, onlie, oriel, orlen, recio, reino, relic, renco, reoil, rione, rocen, roine, rolen.
4 letter words made from CLORINE:cero, clio, clon, coen, coil, coin, coir, cole, coln, cone, core, corn, cron, elio, enic, enlo, enol, eorl, erni, icon, ileo, iler, inec, inle, inlo, iron, lein, leio, leni, leon, lero, lien, line, lino, lion, liro, loei, loen, loin, loir, lone, lore, lorn, nero, nice, nile, noce, noel, noer, noir, noli, nori, oeil, olic, olie, once, orne, rein, reni, reno, rice, rico, riel, rile, roen, roil, role.