What is the correct spelling for CLORING?
This word (Cloring) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLORING
- caring "There is a difference, dear," retorted Mrs. Hallam, her calmness regained, "between liking a man's ideas and caring for him as a son-in-law."
- clamoring The people of France had never warmed to the Mexican dream, and the Chambers already were clamoring for the return of the troops.
- clarion The air was so clear our voices went out like clarion calls.
- clearing The fog seemed clearing a little.
- cling This time she didn't cling to him, try to hold him.
- closing She stared out the window a moment before closing her eyes again.
- cloying The edge of the alluring abyss will crumble under his blind tread as it crumbled under mine, and this-this-this cloying horror which is on me to-night may be my gift to him-for whose sake I would die-yes, die!"
- coloring For a moment he watched the faint blue smoke curl upward, stole a glance around him, and drew a long breath as though he were drinking in to the full the artistic content of the exquisite harmony and coloring , of his surroundings.
- colouring "Indeed, I would with pleasure," said the young man, colouring slightly; "but Colonel Mellersh there will tell you I never sing."
- glaring She looked up, and beheld the dark eye of the Count glaring at her from among the crowd.
- goring Mr. Quirk was no longer goring spiders' webs; he was now attacking a solid and substantial subject-nothing less than the condition of the British army; and a pretty poor opinion he seemed to have of it.
- Glorying "She must have known that Caleb was in the cottage insulting Judith, and she was glorying in it and would not stir a step to save her, when her presence would have been enough to drive the beggar away.
- Luring It calls to me, it calls to me, The luring voice of the rebel sea!
- cloning Cloning and engineering of the cinnamycin biosynthetic gene cluster from Streptomyces cinnamoneus cinnamoneus DSM 40005".
- curing Another method, used by some, might be called a rapid process of curing .
98 words made from the letters CLORING
4 letter words made from CLORING:cing, clio, clog, clon, coil, coin, coir, coln, corn, cron, gilo, gion, girl, giro, goil, gorn, grin, icon, igno, igon, ilgo, inlo, iong, iron, lgoc, ling, lino, lion, liro, loin, loir, long, lorn, ngoi, noir, noli, nori, ogin, olic, olig, rico, rigo, ring, rogi, roig, roil.
3 letter words made from CLORING:cio, cli, cog, col, con, cro, gin, ilo, ion, lin, lir, log, nig, nil, nog, nrc, oil, rig, rio, roc, ron.
5 letter words made from CLORING:cling, coign, coing, corgi, corni, cring, giron, glico, glion, golic, golin, gonic, gorni, grlic, groin, icglr, ircon, ligon, lingo, locri, logic, login, loing, lorig, nicor, ogrin, orgic, orgil, oring, rigon, rogin.