What is the correct spelling for CLOUMN?
This word (Cloumn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLOUMN
- calumny Obscure, beloved, protected as she had been, she could not escape the calumny from which he had hoped everlastingly to shield her.
- clone Now you're a clone With heart of stone – Clones by ash
- clown Remember me as a funny clown That made you laugh when you were down – Remember Me by Unknown Author
- column Mr. Smith is determined that half a column shall not do.
- columnar The fair troop wandered through sombre groves, where the dark tamale-tree entwined its branches with the pale green foliage of the nim, and the pippal's domes of quivering leaves contrasted with the columnar aisles of the banyan fig.
- columned Jadar rose and strolled back through the columned doorway into the domed room.
30 words made from the letters CLOUMN
4 letter words made from CLOUMN:clon, clun, coln, culm, cuon, loum, monu, moul, muon, noul, nuoc, omul, ucom, ulmo, unco.
3 letter words made from CLOUMN:col, com, con, cul, cum, lcm, luo, mol, mon, olm.
6 letter words made from CLOUMN:column.
5 letter words made from CLOUMN:comun, cumol, locum, munlo.