What is the correct spelling for CLOW?
This word (Clow) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CLOW
- blow If there's any more trouble I'll blow out the lantern."
- chow Fancy a bloomin' chow havin' any!
- claw Sally murmured something, too, and Stan had the grace to claw off his hat, showing how damp his poor hair was on his crimson forehead, but he didn't even pretend to smile.
- clew I was at a loss to understand this at first, but I soon found a clew.
- clod And, not content with eyesight only, he seemed to be feeling every blade of grass or weed, every single stick or stone, craning into each cranny of the ground, and probing every clod with his hands.
- clog Pester has its primitive meaning, to clog or encumber.
- clown "No, I am not a clown.