What is the correct spelling for CLTHES?
This word (Clthes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLTHES
- clothe Her reply I will not give, since her aggravated and indignant feelings prompted her to clothe it in very strong language against Mr. Packard, indicating that he ought to be treated as a criminal, who deserved capital punishment.
- clothed It is hard to conceive of normal breathing under such difficulties; but when properly clothed and fed, no great discomfort or ill-effects are noted.
- clothes Ye'll change horses, ye'll change clothes , ye'll change yerself, but ye'll always be in the furrow, plowin', plowin', plowin'!
- clutches I know what men is-Lord knows I see enough of 'em and their meanness-and if I can help a woman outa the clutches of one, I'm tickled to death to git the chancet.
- Cloths When he came out his arms were full of colored cloths and beads, steel knives and trinkets of many sorts.
- clashes It takes very little imagination to picture that around lie the bodies of a mighty host of warriors, at peace at last in sound of the booming sea which clashes in its mad rush through the caverns deep beneath, with the wind whistling over them boisterously, or crooning low even on the mildest summer day.
- cliches But 'Sacrificed herself for her husband and her children,'-why, that the commonest of cliches .
- lathes As we passed through the narrow aisles between closely packed lathes and planers, Knowlton made a series of rapid notes on the back of an envelope.
- cloches Mr. Jouay's French operetta company was giving its initial performance, Les Cloches de Corneville.
- clues She had left no clues behind her, she felt sure of that, and yet was troubled lest he guessed at her secret behind that mask of innocence he wore.
- clothiers These independent farmers could sell wool to clothiers , and butter, cheese, and meat to the towns.
40 words made from the letters CLTHES
4 letter words made from CLTHES:celt, cseh, echt, etch, helt, htel, leht, lesh, lest, lets, scet, sect, seht, seth, tcsh, tech, tehl, thse.
5 letter words made from CLTHES:celts, chest, helst, lesch, stech, tclsh, tesch.
3 letter words made from CLTHES:cst, ect, est, etc, hel, het, let, sec, set, sle, sth, tec, thc, tlc, tsh.