What is the correct spelling for CLTHS?
This word (Clths) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLTHS
- cloth Crown 8vo, cloth , 3s.
- clothe My family had grown large by that time, and I had to drop agitation for a few years to feed and clothe my little ones.
- clothes Do you like the relations' clothes ? No lie and I hope she take her clothes off So we can do it, 'til we doze off – Need Some Quiet Time by lil wayne
- clotho Clotho, along with her sisters, was tricked into becoming intoxicated by Alcestis.
- Cloths The best part of our table-cloths and other domestic linen, all my clothes, except two suits, and all of Mr. Day's linen vanished, and had to be replaced as best we could by fresh purchases from Kamiesch and Kadikoi.
- Laths One of the laths was slightly displaced and over this my friend was peering in.
- Colts These points regarded, as the time draws nigh, With instant zeal they lavish all their care To plump with solid fat the chosen chief And designated husband of the herd: And flowery herbs they cut, and serve him well With corn and running water, that his strength Not fail him for that labour of delight, Nor puny colts betray the feeble sire.
- clots His lips were thick and purple-red, and his cheeks mottled here and there with little clots of veins.