What is the correct spelling for CLUM?
This word (Clum) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLUM
- alum The stuff is first macerated with alum , and then for a finish dipped in a weak alcoholic solution of alkali.
- chum But I'll vow I saw her take a lot of notice of you, Chum .
- clam The clam , as a source of food supply, had practically been neglected, because it was quite a distance from the Cataract home to the beach, and principally for the reason that other foods were so plentiful.
- club I was going to walk along to the club when you came in.
- clue So how do we find Kristen without a clue ?
- clump I might suggest dropping it into a thick clump of grass.
- glum "Now, Gerry, was it that made you so glum on Monday when you came back?
- plum The Battalion Aid Post was at Plum Farm, where the Medical Officer and his staff worked to the limit of their powers in attending and evacuating wounded.
- slum You can't go and live in a slum .
- Clem When Uncle Clem walked in front of them and pulled his mustache they laughed outright.