What is the correct spelling for CLUMMSY?
This word (Clummsy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLUMMSY
- Clumpy Certainly it's lots easier to be Mary in a brown serge and clumpy boots than it is in the soft, fluffy things Marie used to wear.
- Plums Think of him with baby's sugar-plums between his paws-not one would he touch.
- Slums We know the houses where the men are stowed away, in the lowest slums of Cork, and we can direct you to them.
- clamors Yet she hesitated, frightened by some fear conjured up from an unconscious self, like thin remembered notes of village bells, across the tumult of worldly clamors .
- CUMS The king cums on for Ettricke Foreste, And landless men we a' will be."
- glummest And then the door was opened, and the maid-servant, in the glummest of voices, announced that Sir Henry wanted to see Mr. George.