What is the correct spelling for CLUMS?
This word (Clums) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CLUMS
- Clumps After travelling for a quarter of a mile or so, I came upon a wide open bottom, where there were some scattered willows and clumps of dwarf birch-trees.
- clams My friends don't have to be afraid of me, and close up like clams ; you should know that.
- Plums So poor Hugh threw the last of his plums to some cottager's children on the green, in his way home; and, when he set foot within bounds again, he heartily wished that this Saturday afternoon had been rainy too; for any disappointment would have been better than this scrape.
- Slums However, my Evelyn shall never be taken through the slums: I think Leverett will be willing to draw the line there."
- calms "The convulsion of the elements appears to sober our friend; he is only dangerous in calms .
- claims The Tintoretta had greater claims than Juliette to the admiration of sensible men.
- clubs But I can not approve of these-ah-clubs."