What is the correct spelling for CMA?
This word (Cma) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CMA
- ca But though the oft-described "rescue" did not take place, the valiant Englishman's attention was speedily drawn to the agile little Indian girl, Ma-ta-oka, whom her father ca lled his "tomboy," or po-ca-hun-tas.
- cam The tide sets that way, and from Cam Point it is but a step.
- cia It took the ladies a few minutes to inspect the cut of Mrs. Miller's dress, and the style of hair worn by Marcia and Ella, whose heads had been under a hairdresser's hands, and were curiosities to some of the Olneyites.
- cm Leaves opposite, lanceolate, acute, smooth on both faces, 12-15 cm .
- coma He was a very stout young man, with well-developed muscles, and having lain for some time in a state of coma , he suddenly became delirious and tried to fight me.
- cpa Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) (French: Comptables professionnels agréés du Canada) is the national organization representing the Canadian accounting profession through the unification of the three largest accounting organizations: the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA), the Society of Management Accountants of Canada (CMA Canada) and Certified General Accountants of Canada (CGA-Canada), as well as the 40 national and provincial accounting bodies.
- ma You ma y place entire confidence in me, ma 'am.
- Ama Cleansed from all my sins, O Ama -Terace-Omi-Kami!