What is the correct spelling for CMAPIGN?
This word (Cmapign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CMAPIGN
- campaign Sickingen had been induced by Charles V to assist him in an abortive attempt to invade France in 1521, from which campaign he had returned without much benefit either material or moral, save that Charles was left heavily in his debt. The INS Crew on an insane campaign Commin out swingin only when we maintain – 1-2, 1-2 by insolence
- camping The tepees of the Indians were hardly distinguishable from those which Nature had pitched on this world-old camping-ground.
- carping And Governor King, anxious to do Flinders justice, says:-"I hope no carping cur will cast any reflection on him respecting the Investigator ...
- gaping And then all the gaping, staring faces in rows, looking out of the darkness.
- jumping No one yet has succeeded, it seems to me, in jumping into the centre of your vision.
- mapping The ship crossed and re-crossed the continent, mapping as it went.
- Capping Yes, in a measure; he won't go round White-Capping any more, though.
- Champing And of this number we are told Ephialtes made one, who broke the power of the council of Areopagus, giving the people, according to Plato's expression, so copious and so strong a draught of liberty, that, growing wild and unruly, like an unmanageable horse, it, as the comic poets say, - " - got beyond all keeping in, Champing at Euboea, and among the islands leaping in."
- Clamping A method of clamping which, on account of its simplicity, has become greatly popular, is that of Vachette.
- Damping 61. The process of printing on the silver paper, which is necessary for bank-notes, is attended with some inconvenience, from the necessity of damping the paper previously to taking the impression.
- Moping Therefore it's only a companion she wants to keep her from moping and dwelling on sad thoughts; and you seem to be able to do that - as well as any of us; so why can't you get another man, or boy if you prefer it, to go for a run into the country with you?
- Tamping Then he began speaking as he went through the pipe smoker's ritual of filling, tamping, and lighting.
- Vamping "Tess is a fine figure o' fun, as I said to myself to-day when I zeed her vamping round parish with the rest," observed one of the elderly boozers in an undertone.
- coping On that field he had conquered the only enemy capable of coping with him seriously.
- Cramping It must be rather cramping for him.
- campaigned Legalise Cannabis Alliance History prior to 2015: The Legalise Cannabis Alliance (LCA) campaigned for the legalisation of cannabis for all purposes, including medicinal use, as biomass, hemp-based products, and recreational drug use.
- campaigns The men who beat all the world in heading pins are unable often to do anything else; for usually, in proportion as mechanical skill becomes intense, does it also become narrow; and the history of the two campaigns before Sebastopol brought out very strikingly a certain helplessness on the part of the British army, part of which at least must be attributed to this cause.
93 words made from the letters CMAPIGN
5 letter words made from CMAPIGN:acing, aming, amnic, cagni, canim, cinma, gamin, ganci, ganic, ganim, gmina, igman, magic, magin, magni, mangi, manic, mcing, miang, minga, namig, ngami, ngiam, nigam, pagni, paigc, paign, pangi, panic, piang, piman, pinga.
4 letter words made from CMAPIGN:agni, cain, camp, cing, gain, gamp, gicm, gimp, gipn, inca, inga, inma, magi, main, mcan, mica, mina, ming, nagi, ngap, nipa, pain, pang, pica, pima, ping.
3 letter words made from CMAPIGN:aim, ain, amp, ani, apc, cam, can, cap, cia, cpa, cpi, gap, gca, gin, gnp, iga, igm, imp, mac, mag, man, map, mcg, min, nag, nap, nig, nim, nip, pac, pan, pia, pic, pig, pin.