What is the correct spelling for CMING?
This word (Cming) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CMING
- calming We looked in at the housekeeper's kitchen, where her daughter was reviving and calming Mrs. Clayton with gin and water.
- camping That's the one thing I don't like about camping out.
- carmine It should be observed that for this kind of marbling only the darker shade of red is to be taken, as the light carmine lake colour sinks and does not give a fine effect.
- cling If she loved Jean, if she really loved him, she must not let that love do anything but what would help him in his new, great life-she must cling to that.
- coin I mean to coin you, Captain Dodd."
- combing There was no time to think of washing, or combing her hair.
- coming "Not that you don't have it coming, boy," said Gaya.
- cooing Some men do it as easy and innocent as cooing doves.