What is the correct spelling for CMPAIGN?
This word (Cmpaign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CMPAIGN
- campaign Jim opened the campaign by calling Hector to account.
- campaigner Parma was too experienced a campaigner, and had too quick an eye, not to recognise the error which he had committed in placing the dangerous river Waal, without a bridge; between himself and his supplies.
- camping You weren't looking to find anything diff'rent from those things they sort of experimented with when they first reckoned making a camping ground in space for life to move around on.
- company And do you suppose the Company would?
- comparing They are best remembered by comparing them with one another.
- complain And I add this because I know you want to hear it: he says he couldn't complain of your work, because you never do any."
- jumping Show it to us, Hugh; please do," exclaimed both boys at once, jumping around him, and pulling at his arm.
- coping We thus formed a party of twelve, and the troopers considered themselves capable of coping with any Indians we were likely to encounter.
- campaigned Various international organizations, including UNICEF, have campaigned for laws to ban arranged marriages of children, as well as forced arranged marriages.
- campaigns As the result of several severe military campaigns, the health of the king began to give way.