What is the correct spelling for COACA?
This word (Coaca) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COACA
- cacao This great chief or king had for the seat of his monarchy a very populous city called Mayapan, and had under him many other lords and caciques, who were bound to pay him tribute of cotton clothes, fowls, cacao , and gum or resin for incense; to serve him in wars, and day and night in the temples of the idols, at festivals and ceremonies.
- cloaca I took these victims of society and capitalism and organized them, and then I emptied them into the golden Cloaca Maxima that you call Fifth Avenue, and lo!
- coach This very old king and his wife, the very old queen, had a coach of gold and glass drawn by eight white horses in silver harness.
- coca 2. Page 119: "cocoa" was changed to "coca" in the phrase, "...
- coco On the one side heaved the long rollers of the Atlantic, on the other was the continuous grove of coco -nut palms, thirteen miles long, one of the finest unbroken stretches in the entire world.
- cocoa "Knock him down with one of his own cocoa -nuts, or your fist.
- cog He proposed to instantly cast away the cause of friction, and insert a more stolid human cog -wheel in Haldane's place.
- Cloacae cloacae is also an important nosocomial pathogen responsible for bacteremia and lower respiratory tract, urinary tract and intra-abdominal infections, as well as endocarditis, septic arthritis, osteomyelitis and skin and soft tissue infections.