What is the correct spelling for COACAIN?
This word (Coacain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COACAIN
- again In a day or two she was well again; As who should say, ``You labour in vain! – Flight Of The Duchess, The by Robert Browning
- cabin When the fishing boats would Come back in At the end of the day He'd run up the hill to my cabin – Menemsha by Carly Simon
- cain He rear'd me, not with tender help, But like the nephew of a Cain ;  He watch'd me like a lion's whelp, That gnaws and yet may break his chain. – Bride of Abydos, The by george gordon, lord byron
- canaan Everybody in Canaan that knew Abram at all knew him as not one of themselves.
- cancan The uproar soon reached the ears of Monsieur Blanquette, the uncle; the bride's mother, a most respectable woman, said to him: "I beg you, Monsieur Blanquette, go and tell my sister not to dance the cancan .
- catkin Nataly smiled at her incorrigibly lagging intelligence of him, on hearing that he had invited a company: 'Lady Grace, for gaiety; Peridon and Catkin , fiddles; Dudley Sowerby and myself, flutes; Barmby, intonation; in all, nine of us; and by the dear old Normandy route, for the sake of the voyage, as in old times; towers of Dieppe in the morning-light; and the lovely road to the capital!
- cocci Syphilis is a common cause, but the condition may follow on infections with ordinary pyogenic cocci , pneumococci, the influenza bacillus or the bacillus coli.
- cochin Eggs large and small, white-shelled and brown, Cochin -Chinas and Brahmapooters.
- cohan George Cohan was making psychology practical and profitable when he introduced the flag and flag-songs into his musical comedies.
- conjoin Think of the high state of morals and religion which induced this people, at an early day, at a political town-meeting, to adopt this decree: "We do sociate and conjoin ourselves and successors to be one town or corporation, and do for ourselves and our successors, and such as shall be adjoined to us at any time hereafter, enter into combination and confederation together to maintain and preserve the purity of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ which we now possess."
- corking After sealing or corking one end of the larger tube, the other end is drawn out to form a tail as described on page 9, taking care to have the tube uniformly heated, and to draw the tail rapidly enough so that the cone is short, as indicated in a, Fig.
- Carlin He remembered Carlin ; no, he must not think of her now.
- Clacking Once they have begun to flutter and cackle, as they always do when disturbed, he begins to circle the tree slowly, still jumping and clacking his teeth.
- Coaling Meantime I watch the lascars taking off the effect of the coaling last night; how blue and sharp the reflections of the sky are on the wet deck and their dark feet.
- Quacking From the galley come sounds of quacking, and a few feathers roll slowly past us.
- Couching But it was only the words of its couching that troubled him, and presently Brussilov raised a hand and let it fall while his reply came in few syllables and blunt directness: "Makailoff is dead."
- Conan Yours very truly, A. Conan Doyle.
- cacaos Arriba and Machala Cacaos .
46 words made from the letters COACAIN
5 letter words made from COACAIN:accio, aiona, ancic, anoia, cacao, caion, canai, cania, canio, canoa, ciano, cinoa, ciona, cnaic, conca, conic, iacon, icaco, icoca, nacco, naoac, noica, ocain, ocana.
3 letter words made from COACAIN:ain, ana, ani, can, cia, cio, con, iaa, icc, ion, oca.
4 letter words made from COACAIN:anio, anoa, cain, ciao, coca, coin, icao, icon, inca, inoa, onca.