What is the correct spelling for COARSING?
This word (Coarsing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COARSING
- caring The boys laugh at me for caring so much about it; but it isn't altogether because it is Christmas, nor because it is my birthday; but long, long ago, when I first began to be ill, I used to think, the first thing when I waked on Christmas morning, 'To-day is Christ's birthday-and mine! That made everybody start sharing Oooh, oh yeah it feels so good to me, yeah yeah And some irresistible cologne that with one spray There'd be no second thought of caring – All About The Love Again by Stevie Wonder
- carping Oliver Leach, the petty tyrant, the carping , snarling jack-in-office, cast out like a handful of bad rubbish!
- carson Carson went to his hotel with a lighter heart than he had had for months.
- carting In the north of India the deodar, or Himalayan cedar sawdust, can always be obtained from any of the timber depots on the banks of the large rivers, almost for the expense of carting it away.
- carving At twelve he started for London, with a beautiful set of carving -tools in his bag, and his mother's instructions in his pocket: those instructions sent him to a fashionable tailor that very afternoon.
- casing Run in the casing , a drawing-string of common wrapping-twine.
- casino She could not recall anything said by Peter about this; but she went timidly to the door, and asked the man in livery if this were the way "into the Casino ."
- causing He made, indeed, twenty trifling remarks, in order to manage to leave the terrace and to leave the lovers to their tete-a-tete, without causing his withdrawal to become noticeable by indiscreet haste, as disagreeable as suggestive.
- coarsen Of all human prerogatives, the greatest is that of being preserved, by class, by ability, by means, or by privilege, from gravitating to levels of work that coarsen and debase; or that, at all events, do not exercise and foster the development of higher tastes and faculty.
- corking But George, in addition to being an Actor, is a Musician, an Artist and a Corking Good Fellow, and the wife's folks, after taking him on probation for ten or fifteen years, finally decided that they would accept him into the family.
- Carding When they saw the wee bannock come in, they jumped up, and got behind the goodwife, that was carding tow by the fire.
- Ceasing All the men stroked the wrinkles out of their white gloves without ceasing.
- Chasing The game of "snap" was usually played by the young set-that is, the sweetheart set who enjoyed holding hands and chasing after each other.
- Classing What manner of people they were it is impossible to say, inasmuch as the fighting dispersed, or possibly exterminated them; perhaps in merely classing them as non-saurian I shall describe them with sufficient particularity and at the same time avert from myself the natural suspicion attaching to a writer who points out to persons who do not know him the peculiarities of persons whom he does not know.
- Coaling The Cabinet, under the lead of the President, had agreed that only a coaling station in the Philippines should be asked for, and it is said such were the instructions given by cable at first to the Peace Commissioners at Paris.
- Coasting The coasting was excellent on a certain hill, and the hill was only a short distance northwest of the O'Callaghan home.
382 words made from the letters COARSING
5 letter words made from COARSING:acing, acorn, acris, agins, agnos, agons, agori, agros, airns, angio, anigo, anios, ansco, argon, argos, arico, arnos, arons, arson, asing, cagni, caion, cairn, cairo, cango, cangs, canio, canis, canor, cargo, carni, carno, carns, carso, casio, ciano, cigar, cinar, cinoa, ciona, cions, cisar, coari, cogan, cogar, coign, coing, coirs, conga, coras, corgi, coria, corna, corni, corsi, cosan, crago, crags, crais, crans, craon, cring, croan, crogs, gairs, ganci, ganic, ganis, ganor, ganso, garci, garis, garni, garno, garos, gasic, gcais, giano, ginas, giora, girns, giron, giros, gnars, gnosr, goans, goian, goias, goins, gonia, gonic, gorai, goras, goria, goris, gorni, graci, grain, grais, grani, grano, grans, grian, grias, grins, groan, groin, iacon, icons, igors, incas, ingos, ingra, inscr, ioras, iorga, irans, ircon, irons, isang, isarn, nagri, narcs, nario, naris, nasri, ngaio, ngari, nicor, nigar, nigra, nisar, nisga, nisra, nogai, noica, noirs, noria, oaric, ocain, ogrin, oiran, onair, ongar, onias, orang, orani, organ, orgia, orgic, orica, oring, orisa, ornis, osani, oscan, oscar, racin, racon, ragin, ragis, ragni, ragno, ragon, raion, ranco, rangi, rango, ranis, rasco, rasin, riang, riano, rigan, rigas, rigon, rinas, rinca, ringa, rings, rinoa, rinso, risan, risco, rison, roans, rocan, rocas, rogin, roins, ronca, ronga, ronis, rosan, rosca, rosic, rosin, rsaog, sacoi, sacri, sacro, sagor, saigo, saing, sangi, sango, saori, saric, sarig, sarin, sario, sarni, sarno, saron, scion, scorn, scrag, sgroi, siang, siano, sigan, signo, sinag, sinar, siong, siron, socan, sonar, songa, sonic, soran, sorgi, soria, sring.
4 letter words made from COARSING:agio, agni, agno, airs, anio, argo, arno, asin, asio, cain, cans, cars, ciao, cing, coin, coir, cons, cora, corn, crag, cran, cron, gain, gaio, gaon, gari, gion, giro, gnsr, goan, goas, gois, gona, gons, gorn, gran, grin, gris, iago, icao, icon, igno, igon, inca, inga, ings, inoa, iong, iora, iran, iron, nagi, nags, naor, narc, naso, ngoi, noir, nori, ogan, ogin, onca, oran, orca, orga, ragi, rago, rags, rain, raio, rani, rano, rico, riga, rigo, ring, risc, roan, roga, rogi, roig, rosa, sago, sang, saor, sari, scag, scan, scar, sian, siar, sign, sing, sion, snag, snog, soar, sogn, song.
3 letter words made from COARSING:ago, ain, air, ani, ans, arc, can, car, cgs, cia, cio, cis, cns, cog, con, cos, cro, gar, gas, gca, gin, goa, gsr, iga, ion, ira, irs, iso, nag, nig, nog, nrc, nsc, oar, oas, oca, rag, ras, rig, rio, rna, roc, ron, sac, sag, sic, sin, sir, son.