What is the correct spelling for COATHS?
This word (Coaths) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COATHS
- Cloths "Senor," answered one of the party, "under these cloths are some images carved in relief intended for a retablo we are putting up in our village; we carry them covered up that they may not be soiled, and on our shoulders that they may not be broken."
- Laths The early tracks, constructed of wood beams on which were fastened iron strips, and sometimes described as barrel-hoops tacked to laths, were replaced by iron, and still later by heavy steel rails.
- Moths Over my head the gas stars burned quietly, and all about me I heard the restrained breathing of comrades, like a noise of fluttering moths.
- Oaths Sam was surprised to find himself enjoying the oaths.
- Paths The party had turned off, as the dusk was falling, from the main-road into bridle-paths that they knew well, and were now approaching the village through the water meadows on the south-east side along a ride that would bring them, round the village, direct to the Dower House.
- Cathy "Not when we can't see your face we don't," said Cathy , in tones of relief.
- Coals Just as she used to do when Ethie was a young lady at home, Betty had carried her pan of coals and kindlings into the chamber where Ethie was lying, and kneeling on the hearth had made the cheerfulest of fires, while Ethie, with half-closed eyes, watched her dreamily, thinking how nice it was to be cared for again, and conscious only of a vague feeling of delicious rest and quiet, which grew almost into positive happiness as she counted the days it would take for Aunt Barbara's letter to go to Iowa and for Richard to answer it in person, as he surely would if all which Aunt Barbara had said was true.
- Goats Such a mixture of sheep and goats confused him.
- loathes It isn't her fault, after all, that she loathes me, nor is it mine.
- coaches It was fine to see the great crowds of coaches and people on foot and on horseback who came to the palace, and filled every room according to their rank.
- coats Bears also occasionally came into the neighbourhood; and we had already shot two, whose skins supplied us with winter coats .
97 words made from the letters COATHS
4 letter words made from COATHS:acht, acth, acts, asch, cash, cast, cats, chao, chat, coat, cosh, cost, cots, hats, host, oast, oath, ochs, octa, osha, oths, scat, scot, shot, soha, stoh, tach, taco, taho, taos, tcha, tcsh, toch, tosh.
3 letter words made from COATHS:act, ash, cat, cos, cot, cst, hao, hat, hot, oas, oat, oca, oct, otc, sac, sat, sha, soh, sot, sth, tao, thc, tho, tsh.
5 letter words made from COATHS:actos, ascot, ashco, ashot, athoc, athos, cahot, casto, catho, catos, chaos, chato, chats, choat, chota, coast, coats, costa, coths, hoast, hosta, octas, otash, satch, satoh, schat, shaco, shoat, shota, socha, sotah, sotha, stach, stoch, tacho, tasch, tasho, thoas, tosch.