What is the correct spelling for COBO?
This word (Cobo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COBO
- cob He ate the slap-jacks, the buttermilk-pop, the pork and beans, the Indian corn on the cob , the pea-soup, and the bread baked in the roadside oven, with a relish which was not all pretence; for indeed he was as primitive as he was subtle.
- cobol In late September 2013, OpenCOBOL was accepted as a GNU Project, renamed to GNU Cobol , and then finally to GnuCOBOL in September 2014.
- coco The path between the coco -nuts to the beach passes close to two of the biggest trees, and from each as I strolled along, one sublime morning when the whole world was drenched with whiffs, strong, sweet and spirity, a drongo, flushed with excitement, flew down, bidding me begone in language that I am fully persuaded was meant to provoke a breach of the peace.
- coho The coho salmon is also a symbol of several tribes, representing life and sustenance.
- Cobb On the day after our arrival Mr. Cobb , of Miss Barton's staff, called at the hotel to tell us that the Red Cross relief-boats were about to make another visit to the Spanish prizes in the harbor, and to ask us if we would like to go with them and see the work.
- COBS It had been an effort, even though Colonel Ferrers's thoughtfulness had provided the most comfortable of low phaetons, drawn by the slowest and steadiest of cobs, which had brought her with as little discomfort as might be to the top of the hill.