What is the correct spelling for COCCAINE?
This word (Coccaine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COCCAINE
- chicane Thou mayest by trick, chicane , and false colours, thou who art worse than a pickeroon in love, overcome a poor lady so entangled as thou hast entangled her; so unprotected as thou hast made her: but consider, how much more generous and just to her, and noble to thyself, it is, to overcome thyself.
- cocaine Cocaine Use in America Epidemiologic and Clinical Perspectives. Some had to snort cocaine to act insane – Liquid Swords by GZA
- cocci A coccus (plural cocci , from the Latin cocci nus (scarlet) and derived from the Greek kokkos (berry)) is any microorganism (usually bacteria) whose overall shape is spherical or nearly spherical.
- cochin This dignity continues in the sovereign of Calicut, but the other has been removed to Cochin .
- cockade Unworthy Frenchmen, emigres to whom we have extended pardon, have donned the white cockade , and gone over to our enemies.
- cockney One would think you were quite a Cockney .
- cocoon Their internal structure is very nearly similar; their food is the same, consisting of decomposing vegetable matter; their habits are identical: they live underground in tunnels which are frequently renewed; they make a rough egg-shaped cocoon of earthy materials. A Cut Across my Throat comes on Soon Mumblind Locusts Swarm in my Cocoon – Tormented by abscess
- codeine Codeine is also marketed in cough syrups with zero to a half-dozen other active ingredients, and a linctus (e.
- cooking Or you can't tooken wit homies overlookin' As safe next door wit the Puma straight cooking – Behind Bars (Dum Ditty Dum Mix) by Slick Rick
- Cocking Down it sails, not "cocking" as nicely as could be wished, but in an exact line for his nose.
- coking Another enactment, namely the Coal Mines (Taking Over of Management) Act, 1973, extended the right of the Government of India to take over the management of the coking and non-coking coal mines in seven States including the coking coal mines taken over in 1971.
94 words made from the letters COCCAINE
5 letter words made from COCCAINE:accio, acone, ancic, cacic, caeco, caion, cance, canio, canoe, cecin, cenac, cenci, cenco, ciano, cicco, ciena, cinae, cinoa, ciona, cione, cnaic, cocca, cocci, cocea, coeca, conca, conic, iacon, icaco, icoca, incae, nacco, necci, noica, ocain, ocean.
6 letter words made from COCCAINE:accion, aeonic, cancei, cancio, canoic, cecina, ceconi, ciocca, cocain, coccia, cocina.
7 letter words made from COCCAINE:acconci, cecconi, ciccone, cocaine, oceanic.
3 letter words made from COCCAINE:ace, aec, ain, ane, ani, can, ccc, ceo, cia, cio, con, ecc, eon, icc, ice, ion, nec, neo, oca, one.
4 letter words made from COCCAINE:acne, aeon, anio, cain, cane, ciao, coca, coen, coin, cone, enic, eoan, icao, icon, inca, inec, inoa, nice, noce, oena, onca, once.