What is the correct spelling for COCIANE?
This word (Cociane) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COCIANE
- cane And Cherami jumped to his feet, put his hat on his head, took his little cane , and rushed from the room.
- chicane And the chicane was colossal.
- chine I can only offer you a plate of soup, a chine of pork, and cheese made in the country; but you must be hungry, and when one has a good appetite, one is not hard to please.
- coaching "Well done, old man," called Howard-Jones, who was himself a coaching man.
- cocaine In his hand was a bottle of cocaine solution, for some of the men were suffering such agonies with the snow-blindness that they were all but out of their minds.
- cochin I should write well, for Voltaire, Jean Jacques, Fenelon, Buffon, and Cochin and Aguesseau were my favorite authors.
- cochran Dr. John Cochran , one of the first New Jersey physicians, was a man of wide experience and reputation.
- coin So eager is the soul-driver to coin his brother's blood into dollars!
- coiner "A whole theatre"-that is just the right expression minted for us by the great coiner of phrases.
- cone Adam's Peak, in the shape of a perfect cone , had been in view from the deck since the break of day, half lost in the far-away sky.
- Corinne Well, of course you'll go, Corinne ?
- Couching The Spanish embroiderers used these forms of couching over stuffing with coloured silks as well as gold, and produced wonderfully rich effects.