What is the correct spelling for COCNERT?
This word (Cocnert) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COCNERT
- cockney A single glance at this personage satisfied you that you looked upon a London Cockney , at the same time a West-End exquisite of the very purest water.
- coconut One or two of the women wore only the old-time small aprons of coconut fibre.
- cogent The proof is only too cogent , though the two books which contain it are not as yet printed.
- cognate The Hebrew cognate dialect has the word also.
- concert Suppose you show me that you trust me by telling me about your concert .
- concord Her parents afterwards returned to New England, and most of her life was spent in Concord , Mass.
- connect It never once occurred to me to connect the man who brought all that trouble upon poor Philip with my Edward Percy.
- corned With the tannery closed down, an era of corned beef and cabbage was strongly indicated-especially, she would understand, as there now appeared to be four mouths to feed in the family instead of the customary three.
- cornet Many of the Lower Classes, as well as the more Prominent People belonging to the Silver Cornet Band, were gathered at the Station when he started for Washington to fight in the impending Battle between the Corn-Shuckers and the Allies of Standard Oil.
- coronet Of Anna he hardly thought, or, if he did, the vision was obscured by the fair picture he had seen standing in the door, with the snowflakes resting in her hair like pearls in a golden coronet .
- count I'll have to say that myself, 'cause it's that will count .
- counter "He is in the Counter , as you know," he said, "and is a very bright and cheerful person, it seems to me.
- Cocked To make sure of it, the sleepy boy now rubbed his eyes and cocked his ears.
- Coined Probably a word coined by the priests, after putting leading questions about a universal deluge.
- Conned She conned over in her mind the names of those who might be able to assist her in this task, but she dismissed them one by one, well knowing that if Mr. Hardwick and the proprietor of the Bugle had petitioned all their influential friends without avail, she could not hope to succeed with the help of the very few important personages she was acquainted with.
102 words made from the letters COCNERT
5 letter words made from COCNERT:cenco, ceroc, ceron, certo, cnote, coner, corne, corte, creno, creon, croce, crone, ecton, necro, netco, nocte, oncer, oncet, orent, orten, recco, recto, renco, retno, rocen, ronte, rotec, roten, tecno, tenco, tenor, toner, torne, treco, treno, treon, tronc.
4 letter words made from COCNERT:cent, cero, cert, coen, cone, core, corn, cote, cron, ecct, ecto, ento, nero, noce, noer, note, once, orne, orte, reno, rent, roen, rotc, rote, tecn, tern, tero, toer, tone, tore, torn, treo.
3 letter words made from COCNERT:ceo, cer, con, cot, cro, crt, ecc, ect, ent, eon, ern, ert, etc, nec, neo, net, not, nrc, oct, one, ore, otc, ret, roc, roe, ron, rot, tec, ten, ter, toe, ton, tor.