What is the correct spelling for COCNUT?
This word (Cocnut) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COCNUT
- cogent On this account, therefore, we avoid performing the operation of paracentesis abdominis at any part except the median line, P Z; and as to this place, we prefer it to all others, for the following cogent reasons-viz.
- cognate 9, and is there rendered "have put off"; while a cognate noun is found in verse 11 of this chapter, and is there translated "the putting off."
- cornet So have I heard men rise in the dawn to practice the cornet -but they were men, so they ran no risk of their lives.
- count Yet we all know that it is not the things we are going to do that really count .
- jocund The sun sets from the weariness of age; but he rises in the strength and freshness of youth, firing the proud tops of the eastern pines, and turning the hills and the sea into burnished gold, while jocund day stands tiptoe on the misty mountain tops, and the lark sings at the gate of heaven.