What is the correct spelling for COCO?
This word (Coco) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COCO
- coca I asked her for a big tall glass, two or three cubes of ice and an open bottle of Coca Cola.
- coco I mean what I say; you always let Aristoloche play with Coco , and never let me.
- cocoa On the southern side of the "island" lay a field, covered abundantly with manioc, the roots of which supply the negroes with their favorite food, and beyond the fields towered immeasurably high cocoa palms with crowns in the shape of magnificent plumes of feathers.
- cocos Cocos nucifera, L. Nom.
- coho "While the king was in this situation, a chief, well known to us, of the name of Coho , was observed lurking near, with an iron dagger, partly concealed under his cloak, seemingly, with the intention of stabbing Captain Cook, or the lieutenant of marines.
- coo Doves come and flutter and coo above us, and a pariah dog prowls round timidly.
- loco I know they say every man has his loco point," Mr. Bunner added reflectively, "but that doesn't mean genuine, sure-enough craziness; it just means some personal eccentricity in a man ...
- Como He tried to make himself believe that this was really Nan-only grown a year or so older than the Nan whom he had last seen at Como .
- COLO When he came to the second verse: "Dat night belang dark and colo" he heightened the effect by tearing the wig from his head, and now he looked for all the world like an old nodding mandarin, with his slits of eyes and his polished bare ivory skull.