What is the correct spelling for CODIFIYING?
This word (Codifiying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CODIFIYING
- edifying Theodore also wrote to Mr. Rassam on one or two occasions; and we had a ludicrous repetition of the courteous and edifying correspondence that had passed formerly between the two in the sunny days of Kourata.
- fortifying His only fortifying thought was that he had never yet been the loser in a game of wits, and that for Helen's sake he could not fail now.
- mortifying Impetuous in every pursuit, this intelligence in an instant dissipated every mortifying reflection, and he impatiently waited for the hour which would again present the lovely Louise to his sight.
- Certifying Then, at a general court held at Boston, September 27, 1642, letters from Connecticut were read "certifying us that the Indians all over the country had combined themselves to cut off all the English."
- Codifying These are all most serious handicaps, and certainly the need for investigation of all laws, the codifying of many, and the abolition of some is urgent.
- Defying The custom, therefore, of defying the inhabitants of a besieged town to this sort of contest, was highly fashionable in the middle ages; and an army could hardly appear before a place, without giving rise to a variety of combats at the barriers, which were, in general, conducted without any unfair advantage being taken on either part.
- Deifying He took a body and soul like ours, thus ennobling and deifying, so to speak, our human nature.
- Modifying I was commencing to wonder if you had any reason for modifying your plans."
- Notifying Occasionally, they corresponded on trade matters, notifying each other of their purposes and the nature of their demands, or expressing fraternal greetings; chiefly for the purpose of counteracting advertisements by employers for journeymen or keeping out dishonest members and so-called "scabs."
129 words made from the letters CODIFIYING
5 letter words made from CODIFIYING:cdigo, cioni, coign, coing, cygni, digic, diigo, dingo, dingy, dinic, dying, dynic, fiind, finci, fingo, foind, foing, fondi, fonic, gconf, gonic, gonif, gynic, icing, iding, indic, iodin, ionic, iying, ngoyi, nicod, niyof, oding, ogidi, ycond, yindi, yogic, yoing, yonic.
4 letter words made from CODIFIYING:cdng, cing, cody, coif, coin, cony, cyon, ding, dncg, docf, dogi, dogy, doin, donc, dong, dony, dyin, dyno, fdic, fidy, find, fing, fini, fogy, fond, fong, foni, foyn, gion, gnod, goif, gond, gony, gyno, icon, idio, idog, igno, igon, iing, iino, indo, info, ingi, inyo, iong, ngoi, ngoy, nicy, nidi, nido, nodi, noyd, nyco, odin, ofid, ogin, oiyd, oncf, oyid, yiin, yino, yogi.
3 letter words made from CODIFIYING:cio, cog, con, coy, dig, din, doc, dog, don, fig, fin, fog, gin, god, goy, icy, ido, ifc, igd, iii, iod, ion, ngf, nig, nod, nog, yon.