What is the correct spelling for CODO?
This word (Codo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CODO
- coco The patch of coast country, where the coco -nut trees prevail, is exchanged for a very mountainous landscape; first hills with large open valleys between, then higher continuous mountains with narrow, deep, kettle-like valleys, or open hilly plateaus. sois muchos pero significais poco, yo pongo rokas hacia tu coco, – Maestros De Ceremonia by Nach Scratch
- coda A cluster of earthquakes can be used as a source array to analyze coherent signals in the seismic coda .
- code Savages, code of morals of, i.
- cody Mounting his pony, Cody then dashed down the ravine.
- coho The traditional range of the coho salmon runs along both sides of the North Pacific Ocean, from Hokkaidō, Japan and eastern Russia, around the Bering Sea to mainland Alaska, and south to Monterey Bay, California.
- COD Good fishing is to be had in all directions about it, with haddock in June on the sand outside it, hake inside in August, and cod on the hard bottom about it; but for these it is mostly a summer hand-line spot.
- CODS Prepare according to directions given for boiled Cods ' Tongues with Egg Sauce and serve with a Poulette Sauce, using for liquid the water in which the tongues were boiled.