What is the correct spelling for COELITION?
This word (Coelition) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COELITION
- coalition Let us also reflect that if it was merely a number of disputes of territory between rival neighbours, it might be borne; but here we have an enemy in Athens that is a match for our whole coalition , and more than a match for any of its members; so that unless as a body and as individual nationalities and individual cities we make an unanimous stand against her, she will easily conquer us divided and in detail.
- collation When they entered the room, ushered in by old David, they found Seraphita standing by a table on which were served the various dishes which compose a "tea"; a form of collation which in the North takes the place of wine and its pleasures,-reserved more exclusively for Southern climes.
- collision This time the horses came into collision .
- collusion But-the probability is that they were in collusion , and that when he went, she stayed behind, to ascertain how things turned out on his disappearance; and that she fled when it began to appear that searching inquiries were to be made into which she might be drawn."
- volition Having called attention to this view, and commended it to the consideration of my readers, I proceed to another which should not have been left to be touched upon only in a final chapter, and which, indeed, seems to require a book to itself-I refer to the origin and nature of the feelings, which those who accept volition as having had a large share in organic modification must admit to have had a no less large share in the formation of volition .
- coalitions 11-13. Its principle was to relinquish the attempt to raise coalitions of half-hearted Governments against France by means of British subsidies, but to give help to States which of their own free will entered into war with Napoleon.
271 words made from the letters COELITION
4 letter words made from COELITION:celt, cent, cite, clio, clit, clon, cloo, clot, cnlt, coen, coil, coin, cole, coln, colt, cone, cool, coon, coot, cote, coto, ecto, eini, elio, enic, enlo, enol, ento, etlo, etoo, icon, iino, ileo, ilet, ilio, inec, inle, inlo, inti, iten, itno, itoi, iton, lein, leio, leit, leni, lent, leon, leti, leto, lien, liet, line, lini, lino, lint, lion, lite, loco, loei, loen, loin, lone, lono, looc, looe, loon, loot, loti, nice, nile, nito, noce, noel, noio, noli, nolo, nool, note, noto, octo, oeil, oleo, olic, olie, once, onoe, oont, otic, otoe, oton, tecn, teli, tiel, tile, tine, tion, toci, toei, toil, tone, tono, tool.
5 letter words made from COELITION:centi, ceoil, cielo, cient, cinto, cione, cioni, citie, clein, clent, cleto, cline, clini, clito, clone, cnote, coeli, coile, coion, colie, colne, colon, conel, conti, conto, cooie, coole, coote, coton, ecolo, econo, ecton, eilot, elint, elion, eliot, enlit, eolic, iceni, iinet, ileto, ilion, incli, inite, inlet, intil, intoe, ionel, ionic, iteco, itoen, leino, leint, leito, lenco, lenti, lento, leton, liceo, licet, licit, liein, lieni, lieon, lieto, lince, linie, lione, liten, liton, looie, lotic, lotio, loton, nelio, netco, nicot, nieto, niolo, nitel, nocte, noite, nolet, nolie, nolot, nolte, nooit, octel, octol, oilie, olein, olten, olton, oncet, oncle, oneil, oneto, onlie, ontic, ooten, oteil, tecno, telco, teloi, telon, tenco, tiein, tieon, tinio, tinle, toein, toile, toine, tolen, tolin, tonci, tonel, tonic, tonle, tonol, toole, toone.
3 letter words made from COELITION:ceo, cio, cli, col, con, coo, cot, ect, enl, ent, eon, etc, ice, ilo, ion, lei, leo, let, lie, lii, lin, lit, loo, lot, nec, neo, net, nil, nit, not, oct, oil, one, ono, otc, oto, tec, ten, tic, tie, tin, tlc, toe, ton, too.