What is the correct spelling for COEMNTS?
This word (Coemnts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COEMNTS
- comment Ulrica laughed, and took without comment the path he indicated.
- commons I suppose you will be going down to the House of Commons almost directly?
- counts Mere description counts for little in dealing with such a subject.
- commits However, by six o'clock Brown and his wife are in the drawing-room, and Buttons seeing them there, and perceiving that they are just about to go to the dining-room, rushes out to the little court-yard, and then to the door of the miniature conservatory, and again commits the offence he had committed half an hour before.
- commends To feed vanity, is to commend vanities; and they who prize and commend beauty, or fashion, or dress, or frivolous accomplishments, may be guilty of this folly; but not the parent or the person who commends in a child those things which are really commendable, and after which it is his greatest glory to aspire.
- torments But when he reached his office his torments began.
- commands But Cassandra had her uncle's commands and anger too vividly in her mind to dare any such defiance.
- garments With what curiosity the white women and the Indian girl had measured each other, their hair, their eyes, their curious garments !
- cements Firm fixt with thread Their middle part he binds, and close with wax Cements their bottom.
- comments I have read comments on the scarcity of birds in America.
- comings These home-comings of the doctor were the great events in Eric's life.
- moments There were no moments to be lost.
- cants Beg your pardon, somewhat haughtily; I was about to say I like not a soldier, Captain McElroy, who cants and prays between battles, as did the hypocritical Cromwellians.
- gents "Hey, you two gents , if won't do to run away.
- foments All is fair in love, you must remember; and if Northmour foments your father's terrors, it is not at all because he is afraid of any Italian man, but simply because he is infatuated with a charming English woman.
- COMETS He sang the amber moon a-sail In an even of misty blue, The stars which burn, the stars which pale, The might which holds them true; The comets in another sky Which sweep to an unknown morn.
- Clements It is necessary, therefore, to drive the pulley from the arms, while holding it on a mandrel, but if it be driven by one arm the whole strain due to driving will fall on that one arm, and on one side of the pulley only, and this will have a tendency to cause the rim at and near its junction with that arm to spring or deflect from its natural position, and, therefore, to be not quite true; all that can be done, therefore, is to drive by two arms with a Clements driver, so as to equalize the pressure on them.
- cornets With the boat all decked in flags and all the people in Mariposa on the wharf, and the band in peaked caps with big cornets tied to their bodies ready to play at any minute!
- casements He noticed that the casements were thick, so that the removal of the frame would give him considerable additional space, yet he had been at work only a few moments when he discovered that his plan was far more difficult of execution than he had expected.
140 words made from the letters COEMNTS
5 letter words made from COEMNTS:censo, cnote, coens, comen, comet, comnt, comte, cones, conse, const, coset, ecton, ensco, etons, mento, meson, mesto, meton, moest, monet, monte, mosen, moten, nemco, neots, netco, nocte, nomes, notes, omens, omnes, onces, oncet, onset, scent, scone, semon, seton, somen, sonce, stoen, stone, tecmo, tecno, tenco, tenom, tenos, tenso, tomes, tones.
4 letter words made from COEMNTS:cent, coen, come, cone, cons, cost, cote, cots, ecto, ento, eons, mcot, meno, meon, meso, metn, moen, mons, most, mote, msec, nest, nets, noce, nome, nose, note, omen, omne, once, osen, scen, scet, scot, sect, sent, smen, sncm, snot, some, sone, stem, tecn, teso, tnsm, tome, tone, tons, tsen.
3 letter words made from COEMNTS:ceo, cns, com, con, cos, cot, cst, ecm, ect, ent, eon, eos, esm, est, etc, men, mes, mon, mot, msc, mst, nec, neo, net, not, nsc, oct, one, otc, sec, sen, set, som, son, sot, stm, tec, ten, toe, tom, ton.